Meeting with Seppi Esfandi was the first step in the right direction after a big setback. He is professional, honest, generous, and has passion for what he does. He quickly and effectively answered every single question I had regarding my case and went above and beyond to help me. Esfandi did not stop fighting for me until he saw results in my case – I am so appreciative and grateful for all of his dedication and passion.
Client Testimonial 2
Criminal Defense Help
- The Fourth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution reads as follows: The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be... Read More »
- Nationwide Drugged Driving Fatalities For the first time, there are now more drivers killed that are positive for drugs than those who were positive for alcohol. Nationwide, 43% of drivers that were tested in fatal crashes had used drugs, eclipsing the 37% who tested above the legal limit for alcohol in 2015, according to a... Read More »
- Former Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca stands in front of an overcrowded Los Angeles jail cell. He was sentenced to three years in federal prison on May 12th, 2017 for attempting to cover up evidence of inmate abuse during an FBI investigation. Corruption and Inmate Abuse In 2011, the FBI started a covert investigation into... Read More »
- Multiple DUIs Prosecutors and judges are often very concerned when defendants commit multiple DUI offenses and defendants in this situation can face lengthy sentences if convicted. A skilled DUI lawyer who frequently practices multiple offense DUI cases will know if he or she should urge the court to consolidate the cases or not. Old DUI... Read More »
- California Drone Laws If you are a drone owner living in the state of California, it’s very important that you know and understands all of the laws regarding drones for your state. There are Federal FAA registration laws, as well as pre-existing state laws that every drone operator should be aware of before operating a... Read More »