Seppi was amazing, one of the nicest persons I’ve met. He was very professional and handled my case like so. He assured me from the beginning what he was going to be able to do for me and always was truthful. He always answered my phone calls and when he didn’t he would respond to my voicemails promptly as well communicate via text. The fees were very reasonable. I never had to go to court and he fixed everything for me. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Client Testimonial 3
Criminal Defense Help
- The Importance of an Attorney Defendants have civil rights to ensure they are given an opportunity to argue their side of the case. Safeguards, however, are useless without someone to guarantee or police them. This is where the defense lawyer comes in. The defense lawyer presents all of the defendant’s evidence to counter the prosecutor’s... Read More »
- Increased Security and Your Rights Since 9/11, security has increased in all US airports, but LAX can be particularly frustrating due to the high volume of people and more intense screening process. This tightening of enforcement led to closer attention on the part of the Transportation Security Administration, and hence to an increase in the... Read More »
- Early Termination of Probation Under California Penal Code Section 1203.3 PC, a defendant can petition the court for early termination of probation. If granted, the defendant’s conviction can usually be expunged at the same time. A judge will only consider granting an early termination of probation when the defendant has successfully completed all the terms... Read More »
- What is the Discovery Process in a Criminal Case? “Discovery helps both sides gather evidence and avoid surprises in court” Discovery is the process by which evidence is exchanged between the criminal defense attorney and the prosecution prior to court or trial. The exchange of evidence is an important component of a criminal investigation and... Read More »
- The Difference Between Felony, Misdemeanor and Infraction Criminal offenses in California are classified according to their seriousness. They are categorized in 3 different types: Infraction, Misdemeanor, and Felony. For crimes against property: the gravity of a crime is proportional to the value of the property taken or damaged. The greater the property value, the more... Read More »