I’d like to start off by thanking Seppi for getting my case DISMISSED! As my job was relying on it.
Client Testimonial 7
Criminal Defense Help
- Interpreting the Law The Judge in a Criminal Case has several duties. They interpret the laws, assess any evidence presented, and oversee how hearings and trials unfold in the criminal courtroom. But perhaps most importantly, in the majority of criminal cases, judges are the impartial decision-makers in the pursuit of justice. Article III of the... Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,... Read More »
- The Defendant Must be Competent A person cannot be tried or adjudged to punishment while that person is mentally incompetent. With ‘Competency to Stand Trial’, a defendant is mentally incompetent if, as a result of a mental disorder or developmental disability, or other condition, the defendant is unable to understand the nature of the criminal... Read More »
- Most people think of a DUI as something that is not serious, when in fact, a California DUI is a very serious offense. It is not something that will result in a slap on the wrist. You are better off obtaining an experienced DUI attorney if you want to protect your future, and your reputation.... Read More »
- Criminal Defense Lawyers: The Good and The Bad After being arrested, you may find yourself going through the arduous task of hiring a criminal defense attorney. After contacting several, you may be asking yourself “How can some attorneys charge as little as $699 while others charge as much as $10,000?” Unsurprisingly, the answer is the... Read More »