Seppi helped me out of a bind when I really needed it. No one else seemed to want to help me as much as him. It doesn’t get any better. I highly recommend.
Client Testimonial 9
Criminal Defense Help
- You Have the Right to Remain Silent All over the state of California, prison and jail cells are filled with innocent people wrongly convicted of crimes they did not commit, and many of them will spend the rest of their lives regretting the day they agreed to talk to the police. Unfortunately, not every person... Read More »
- What is Forensic Evidence? Categories of Evidence: A criminal defender can be confronted with many different types of evidence when defending a case: Evidence from people: police report, incriminating statements, confession from the client, statements by victims, witnesses, etc. Physical evidence: material evidence such as a document, a gun, a strand of hair, deleted computer... Read More »
- Have you been arrested for Drunk in Public? Here are 10 things to know about your case: 1. You are Not Guilty of PC 647(f) You are not guilty of PC 647(f) if you were simply drunk in public. After all, our whole western civilization has been built and rests on a foundation of liquor... Read More »
- Driving Under the Influence in California requires that the defendant attend 2 hearings. In this article we will be discussing the DUI DMV hearing. A DMV DUI hearing in California is an administrative hearing held at the DMV office, and is completely separate from the hearing held in criminal court. Ten Days to Request a... Read More »
- The Defendant Must be Competent A person cannot be tried or adjudged to punishment while that person is mentally incompetent. With ‘Competency to Stand Trial’, a defendant is mentally incompetent if, as a result of a mental disorder or developmental disability, or other condition, the defendant is unable to understand the nature of the criminal... Read More »