Seppi is the best lawyer!! I was charged with a felony and he told me that it was a felony strike but that he would work hard for me. I knew to get him on my case because of the way he presented himself, i could tell he was a good lawyer. My case got dismissed after he went to court with me a few times. I am so thankful to Seppi for helping me.
Client Testimonial 4
Criminal Defense Help
- What is Forensic Evidence? Categories of Evidence: A criminal defender can be confronted with many different types of evidence when defending a case: Evidence from people: police report, incriminating statements, confession from the client, statements by victims, witnesses, etc. Physical evidence: material evidence such as a document, a gun, a strand of hair, deleted computer... Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,... Read More »
- Crimes Over the Internet The term “cybercrime” often evokes an image of someone in a foreign country hacking a major government agency when, in reality, cybercrime in California covers a wide range of conduct. This is in addition to any federal crimes that can be committed using the Internet. Common Types of Cybercrime Accessing a... Read More »
- California will soon become the world’s largest legal marijuana market with an estimated value of over $7 billion dollars. When the law kicks in for marijuana to be legally bought and sold recreationally, plants can be grown, manufactured, tested, distributed and sold to adults within the State of California thanks to the passing of Prop... Read More »
- Police Misconduct The stakes can be high in a police stop — why and how the law enforcement officer stops you, and how the officer discovers something during the stop, is every bit as important as what they discover. Often the search and seizure process will determine whether someone is allowed to carry on with... Read More »