Seppi was awesome. He will answer his phone at 10pm on a Saturday or any other time you need him. I’ve never had to call back. A few other firms I talked to wanted me to call back several times before they could even give me a quote or advice. He took the time to really listen to me and was able to meet right away. The decision to hire him was obvious. I’ve never been in legal trouble before and he made me feel very comfortable and assured throughout the entire situation. I actually relocated to northern California before the case ended and he was able to handle everything for me from a distance. I did not have to fly back to LA once. As far as LA lawyers go I found him priced at the going rate and money very well spent.
Client Testimonial 6
Criminal Defense Help
- Multiple DUIs Prosecutors and judges are often very concerned when defendants commit multiple DUI offenses and defendants in this situation can face lengthy sentences if convicted. A skilled DUI lawyer who frequently practices multiple offense DUI cases will know if he or she should urge the court to consolidate the cases or not. Old DUI... Read More »
- California Bail Bonds Let’s face it, jail is a dangerous place. If your loved one needs help getting out of jail in these Southern California counties: Los Angeles County Riverside County Ventura County San Bernardino County Orange County We are more than happy to assist you. CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: 844-776‑5291 Esfandi Law Firm can... Read More »
- Crime Rises as Crypto Rises As cryptocurrencies grow in popularity, so will the number of crimes that revolve around the technology. Just like the advent of the internet gave birth to ‘cybercrime’, the advent of cryptocurrencies will give rise to ‘cryptocrime’. There have already been countless felonies charged in cases revolving around the cryptospace. New... Read More »
- Should I take a Field Sobriety Test? After reading question after question regarding field sobriety tests and whether or not they are necessary to take, I took it upon myself to answer these questions here. In short, no. It is not required to take a field sobriety test if you get pulled over for a... Read More »
- What to do If You Are Being Arrested This article focuses on what you should do if you are being placed under arrest by a police officer. We will discuss 10 basic rules to follow when you are being arrested: Don’t get angry Remain Silent Don’t agree to a search Ask to Contact Your Attorney... Read More »