I was wrongfully accused of a crime and Seppi immediately came to my aid and helped clear me of any wrongdoing. No charges were filed, and I was free to go. Amazing attorney.
Client Testimonial 8
Criminal Defense Help
- The Police Are at Your Door One of the most frequent questions we get is “Do I have to let cops in my house if they knock on my door and tell me they need to come inside?”. The short answer: NO. You don’t even need to open the door. This applies only to visits... Read More »
- California Drone Laws If you are a drone owner living in the state of California, it’s very important that you know and understands all of the laws regarding drones for your state. There are Federal FAA registration laws, as well as pre-existing state laws that every drone operator should be aware of before operating a... Read More »
- What is Early Intervention? Early intervention refers to the window of time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed, usually at their arraignment. A well-connected, seasoned criminal defense attorney can contact the prosecuting agency and convince them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s... Read More »
- Most people think of a DUI as something that is not serious, when in fact, a California DUI is a very serious offense. It is not something that will result in a slap on the wrist. You are better off obtaining an experienced DUI attorney if you want to protect your future, and your reputation.... Read More »
- Multiple DUIs Prosecutors and judges are often very concerned when defendants commit multiple DUI offenses and defendants in this situation can face lengthy sentences if convicted. A skilled DUI lawyer who frequently practices multiple offense DUI cases will know if he or she should urge the court to consolidate the cases or not. Old DUI... Read More »