Los Angeles Drug Offense Attorney
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles drug offense attorney who is an expert in Criminal Law with over 16 years of experience defending drug related crimes. Mr. Esfandi is one of only 70 hand-picked attorney to hold the coveted distinction of being an expert and is ranked among the top 5% of attorneys in Los Angeles. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and attended the revered UCLA School of Law.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi?
At the Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi we fight for our clients right to defend themselves, and provide vigorous, personalized, and highly effective representation. Our attorneys are educated at prestigious law schools, such as UCLA, and our experts in advocating for people who are accused of crimes. With our highly effective advocacy, experience, and expertise, you will have the edge to win your case, or receive a favorable resolution, ideally with NO JAIL TIME.
Expert, Personal Defense
Mr. Esfandi has ample experience defending people charged with drug related offenses. While serving as Deputy Public Defender in Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties and while operating his own firm, Seppi has retained a 90% success rate in pre-trial dispositions.
Many attorneys take on so many cases, you become just a number to them. Seppi Esfandi knows that drug related crimes can be emotionally taxing on you and your family. He will work directly with you and keep you informed about the proceedings of your case while alleviating any concerns you may have.
Seppi Esfandi has successfully defended hundreds of clients for:
• California Health and Safety Code 11350 – Possession of a Controlled Substance
• California Health and Safety Code 11351 – Possession of Drugs for Sale
• California Health and Safety Code 11352 – Sale/Transport of a Controlled Substance
• California Health and Safety Code 11357 – Possession of Marijuana
• California Health and Safety Code 11359 – Possession of Marijuana for Sale
• CA Penal Code 23152(a) – Driving Under the Influence of Drugs
We Want to Help
If you or a loved one is being charged with a Drug related crime, we invite you to contact us immediately for a free case review. Schedule an appointment to meet with us in person, or feel free to submit an evaluation online and we will get in contact with you ASAP. We can provide a free consultation in our office located in Century City, or by phone. Our experienced and assiduous attorneys will be sure to fight until the end to reduce or drop your charges completely.
Call Us for a FREE Case Review: 310-274-6529
Criminal Defense Help
- California Bail Bonds Let’s face it, jail is not only frustrating, it’s also a dangerous place. If your loved one needs help getting out of jail in Southern California or even in Las Vegas, we are more than happy to assist you. Esfandi Law Firm can guide you through the process with a third party… Read More »
- Nationwide Violence vs. Los Angeles The gun crime rate in Los Angeles is considerably higher than the national average in America. On average, the total crime rate is 31 per one thousand residents in the city of Los Angeles, with 6 out of one thousand being violent crimes. It is not the highest violent crime… Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,… Read More »
- What is a “wobbler”? There are several common criminal offenses that a prosecutor can charge as a felony or a misdemeanor, depending upon the specific facts of the case and the defendant’s criminal history. In other words, it can “wobble” between a felony and a misdemeanor. It’s important to note that if you are charged… Read More »
- Being stopped by the police can occur anywhere, any time, when least expected. That’s why it’s very important to know your rights as a citizen regarding interaction with law enforcement officers. In this article we will discuss 10 basic rules for dealing with police encounters: Don’t get angry. Always keep your cool and be calm…. Read More »
- The term “cybercrime” often evokes an image of someone in a foreign country hacking a major government agency when, in reality, cybercrime in California covers a wide range of conduct. This is in addition to any federal crimes that can be committed using the Internet. Common Types of Cybercrime Accessing a device or its data… Read More »
- School is difficult enough without having to worry about finances, that’s why we’ve created a fairly simple scholarship opportunity for all law students. Esfandi Law Firm proudly announces The Seppi Esfandi Law Scholarship, a nationwide private scholarship offered to one law student located in the United States of America. This scholarship is an annual scholarship… Read More »
- Wet and Reckless “Vehicle Code 23103.5 – If the prosecution agrees to a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to a charge of a violation of Section 23103 in satisfaction of, or as a substitute for, an original charge of a violation of Section 23152, the prosecution shall state for the record a factual basis… Read More »
- Driving Under the Influence in California requires that the defendant attend 2 hearings. In this article we will be discussing the DUI DMV hearing. A DMV DUI hearing in California is an administrative hearing held at the DMV office, and is completely separate from the hearing held in criminal court. Ten Days to Request a… Read More »
- Criminal Cases in the State of California all follow the same basic procedures. It’s important to know these 7 crucial steps to develop a successful defense strategy, and maximize the chances of winning, having the charges significantly reduced, or having the entire case completely dismissed. Step 1: Bail Bail is a payment made to the… Read More »
- A felony conviction can be devastating to your search for gainful employment, as most reputable companies and desired job positions will merit some form of background check. Depending on the nature of your felony, there are certain jobs that can be impossible to get. For instance, if you have a felony DUI on your record,… Read More »
- CrimeMapping is an online public resource created by The Omega Group providing an overview of designated crimes within a particular law enforcement agency. Data is published with the expressed permission of each participating agency and the information is always validated through direct collaboration with law enforcement personnel. The default date range for the map is… Read More »