Los Angeles Drug Offense Attorney
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who is a Certified Specialist in Criminal Law with over 13 years of experience defending drug related crimes. Mr. Esfandi is one of only 70 hand-picked attorney to hold the coveted distinction of being a Certified Specialist and is ranked among the top 5% of attorneys in Los Angeles. This peer-reviewed certification is proof that Seppi Esfandi is highly knowledgeable and effective in practicing criminal law. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and attended the revered UCLA School of Law.
Seppi Esfandi knows that drug related crimes can be emotionally taxing on you and your family. Mr. Esfandi will work directly with you and keep you informed about the proceedings of your case while alleviating any concerns you may have.
Mr. Esfandi has ample experience defending people charged with drug related offenses. While serving as Deputy Public Defender in Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties and while operating his own firm, Seppi has retained a 90% success rate in pre-trial dispositions.
Seppi Esfandi has successfully defended hundreds of clients for a variety of drug related offenses including, but not limited to:
• California Health and Safety Code 11350 – Possession of a Controlled Substance
• California Health and Safety Code 11351 – Possession of Drugs for Sale
• California Health and Safety Code 11352 – Selling or Transporting a Controlled Substance
• California Health and Safety Code 11357 – Possession of Marijuana
• California Health and Safety Code 11359 – Possession of Marijuana for Sale
• CA Penal Code 23152(a) – Driving Under the Influence of Drugs
FREE Drug Case Review
Call Us 310‑274‑6529.