Los Angeles County
Beverly Hills Jail
|Address:||464 N Rexford Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Beverly Hills Police Department|
|Visiting:||Monday thru Friday (10:00am – 11:30am)|
BEVERLY HILLS JAIL MAILING ADDRESS (after arraignment):
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
It’s important to note that this location is only a temporary holding jail for arrestees until their first court date. They also have a “pay to stay” program from inmates serving time who do not want to stay in the LA County jail system. For more information on the “Pay to Stay” program, please visit The Beverly Hills Police Department Website.