Los Angeles County
Culver City Jail
|Address:||4040 Duquesne Ave, Culver City, CA 90232, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Culver City Police Department|
|Visiting:||Monday thru Sunday (9:00am – 2:00pm) 2 visits per 24 hour period|
You can obtain information about persons who have been arrested in Culver City, California, by calling the Culver City Police at 310-837-1221.
CULVER CITY JAIL MAILING ADDRESS (after arraignment):
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
It’s important to note that this location is only a temporary holding jail for arrestees until their first court date.