Robert Presley Detention Center
|Address:||4000 Orange St, Riverside, CA 92501, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Riverside County Robert Presley Detention Center Website|
|Visiting:||Official Visiting Schedule|
The Robert Presley Detention Center was originally built in 1933.
ROBERT PRESLEY DETENTION CENTER MAILING ADDRESS:
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
Robert Presley Detention Center,
P.O. Box 710,
Riverside CA, 92501
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL POLICY PAGE
Visiting appointments are scheduled daily from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm by calling 951-341-8888. All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.