Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi, A Criminal Defense Law Firm in Los Angeles, CA, is offering a $2,100 scholarship to one law student in the United States.
The scholarship will be based on an essay and can be done on any topic. One very important item to include in the essay is the reason you need the scholarship. Please be as detailed as possible (interesting stories are welcome). The range can be from 800 to 1500 words. We ask that you don’t write over 1500 words, please.
Possible topics include, but not limited to:
- Why I want to practice law (be specific as to which branch of law you will study, and why)
- Discuss any adversity you had to overcome to fulfill your goal of attending law school
- What you hope to achieve with your law degree
- Applicant must be a law student in the U.S.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (DACA Students are also welcome)
- Applicant must have some sort of financial need or have financial aid obligations
- Must be a full time student (proof of full time status will be required before award is distributed).
The deadline to apply for this scholarship award is August 15th, 2017. The selected the applicant will be notified by October 1st, 2017 and arrangements will be made for the distribution of the award. The award will be distributed directly to the student.
Method of Contact
Completed essays shall be sent either by email or by mail to:
(SUBJECT: Scholarship Essay)
Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi – Scholarship Essay
1925 Century Park East, Suite 830
Los Angeles, California 90067
Any applicant who applies gives Esfandi Law Firm permission to contact them about the application for further follow up information. They also give Esfandi Law Firm the opportunity to use their name/and or information on this website as a listed recipient of the award. Applicants have full permission to list this award on any type of marketing information or career oriented paperwork.
Please include how you heard about the scholarship.
Best of luck, we look forward to your submission!