Hit and Run Lawyer
Hit & Run Accidents are Common
Hit and Run accidents happen in the Greater Los Angeles area more often than you would think. In fact, they happen every 18 minutes on average in Los Angeles County alone. Moreover, 50 percent of all traffic incidents in Los Angeles County are hit-and-run cases.
Don’t Worry, Just Call Us
Being in a traffic accident is overwhelming. It is understandable that you are scared after an accident and panic sets in and you leave the scene. Perhaps you were late for an important appointment. Perhaps you were scared what would happen to you. There are a number of reasons why panic and fear overshadow common sense at the moment.
So, what is your next move? That’s an easy one, Call Us: 310-274-6529
Completely Free and Confidential
Perhaps the most basic principle underlying the lawyer-client relationship is that communications are kept confidential. This means that we cannot reveal your oral or written statements to anyone, including prosecutors, employers, friends, or family members, without your consent. You can rest assured that our law firm will keep your information 100% secure.
Expert, Personal Defense
Mr. Esfandi has ample experience defending people charged with hit-and-run related offenses. While serving as Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Ventura counties, Seppi has retained a 90% success rate in pre-trial dispositions.
Many attorneys take on so many cases, you become just a number to them. Seppi Esfandi knows that hit-and-run related crimes can be emotionally taxing on you and your family. He will work directly with you and keep you informed about the proceedings of your case while alleviating any concerns you may have.
Some Examples of Hit and Run
- You hit a parked car, and drove away without telling anyone
- You hit a pole, and drove away without reporting it
- You hit another moving vehicle, and fled the scene
- You hit a person, and fled the scene
For More Information, please visit Hit and Run in California
• Vehicle Code Section 20001 & 20002 – Hit and Run in California
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who is a Specialist in Criminal Law with over 16 years of defending hit and run suspects. Mr. Esfandi is one of only 70 hand-picked attorney to hold the coveted distinction of being a Specialist and is ranked among the top 5% of attorneys in Los Angeles. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and attended the revered UCLA School of Law.
Call Us: 310‑274‑6529
Criminal Defense Help
- California Bail Bonds Let’s face it, jail is not only frustrating, it’s also a dangerous place. If your loved one needs help getting out of jail in Southern California or even in Las Vegas, we are more than happy to assist you. Esfandi Law Firm can guide you through the process with a third party… Read More »
- Nationwide Violence vs. Los Angeles The gun crime rate in Los Angeles is considerably higher than the national average in America. On average, the total crime rate is 31 per one thousand residents in the city of Los Angeles, with 6 out of one thousand being violent crimes. It is not the highest violent crime… Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,… Read More »
- What is a “wobbler”? There are several common criminal offenses that a prosecutor can charge as a felony or a misdemeanor, depending upon the specific facts of the case and the defendant’s criminal history. In other words, it can “wobble” between a felony and a misdemeanor. It’s important to note that if you are charged… Read More »
- Being stopped by the police can occur anywhere, any time, when least expected. That’s why it’s very important to know your rights as a citizen regarding interaction with law enforcement officers. In this article we will discuss 10 basic rules for dealing with police encounters: Don’t get angry. Always keep your cool and be calm…. Read More »
- The term “cybercrime” often evokes an image of someone in a foreign country hacking a major government agency when, in reality, cybercrime in California covers a wide range of conduct. This is in addition to any federal crimes that can be committed using the Internet. Common Types of Cybercrime Accessing a device or its data… Read More »
- School is difficult enough without having to worry about finances, that’s why we’ve created a fairly simple scholarship opportunity for all law students. Esfandi Law Firm proudly announces The Seppi Esfandi Law Scholarship, a nationwide private scholarship offered to one law student located in the United States of America. This scholarship is an annual scholarship… Read More »
- Wet and Reckless “Vehicle Code 23103.5 – If the prosecution agrees to a plea of guilty or nolo contendere to a charge of a violation of Section 23103 in satisfaction of, or as a substitute for, an original charge of a violation of Section 23152, the prosecution shall state for the record a factual basis… Read More »
- Driving Under the Influence in California requires that the defendant attend 2 hearings. In this article we will be discussing the DUI DMV hearing. A DMV DUI hearing in California is an administrative hearing held at the DMV office, and is completely separate from the hearing held in criminal court. Ten Days to Request a… Read More »
- Criminal Cases in the State of California all follow the same basic procedures. It’s important to know these 7 crucial steps to develop a successful defense strategy, and maximize the chances of winning, having the charges significantly reduced, or having the entire case completely dismissed. Step 1: Bail Bail is a payment made to the… Read More »
- A felony conviction can be devastating to your search for gainful employment, as most reputable companies and desired job positions will merit some form of background check. Depending on the nature of your felony, there are certain jobs that can be impossible to get. For instance, if you have a felony DUI on your record,… Read More »
- CrimeMapping is an online public resource created by The Omega Group providing an overview of designated crimes within a particular law enforcement agency. Data is published with the expressed permission of each participating agency and the information is always validated through direct collaboration with law enforcement personnel. The default date range for the map is… Read More »