Seppi was amazing, one of the nicest persons I’ve met. He was very professional and handled my case like so. He assured me from the beginning what he was going to be able to do for me and always was truthful. He always answered my phone calls and when he didn’t he would respond to my voicemails promptly as well communicate via text. The fees were very reasonable. I never had to go to court and he fixed everything for me. I will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.
Criminal Defense Help
- There are a few things you should do directly after being arrested for a DUI in California to ensure that you will face the minimum punishment and fines. 1. Contact the DMV The sole purpose of the DMV DUI hearing is to determine whether or not your driver’s license will be suspended as a result... Read More »
- Nationwide vs. Los Angeles Hit and Run accidents in Los Angeles have been steadily rising over the last decade. In fact, a whopping 50 percent of all traffic accidents reported in Greater Los Angeles are categorized as “hit and run”. Compared to the rest of the nation’s 11 percent, it is safe to say it... Read More »
- Drinking and Driving Car crashes remain the leading cause of death for teens. Graduation is a time for celebration, but this also brings in the loss of rational decision making. Couple this with reckless, wild behavior, lack of experience driving, impaired motor skills, and distraction from a carload of friends, and you have a perfect... Read More »
- We are commonly asked at our offices if it’s possible to reduce a felony conviction to a misdemeanor, and the answer is commonly yes. I say commonly because there are some limitations to the types of crimes that are eligible for such treatment. The two most important factors that determine if your crime is eligible... Read More »
- The Defendant Must be Competent A person cannot be tried or adjudged to punishment while that person is mentally incompetent. With ‘Competency to Stand Trial’, a defendant is mentally incompetent if, as a result of a mental disorder or developmental disability, or other condition, the defendant is unable to understand the nature of the criminal... Read More »