Seppi is the best lawyer!! I was charged with a felony and he told me that it was a felony strike but that he would work hard for me. I knew to get him on my case because of the way he presented himself, i could tell he was a good lawyer. my case got dismissed after he went to court with me a few times. I am so thankful to Seppi for helping me.
Criminal Defense Help
- There are a few things you should do directly after being arrested for a DUI in California to ensure that you will face the minimum punishment and fines. 1. Contact the DMV The sole purpose of the DMV DUI hearing is to determine whether or not your driver’s license will be suspended as a result... Read More »
- Most people think of a DUI as something that is not serious, when in fact, a California DUI is a very serious offense. It is not something that will result in a slap on the wrist. You are better off obtaining an experienced DUI attorney if you want to protect your future, and your reputation.... Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,... Read More »
- What is an “Accessory”? Accessory to a crime after the fact means that you helped somebody after that person committed a felony with the intention that they escape punishment. It is a less serious charge than to help somebody in the planning or commission of a felony crime, but it is still a serious charge.... Read More »
- Police Misconduct The stakes can be high in a police stop — why and how the law enforcement officer stops you, and how the officer discovers something during the stop, is every bit as important as what they discover. Often the search and seizure process will determine whether someone is allowed to carry on with... Read More »