I was facing 2 felony counts which included 2 strikes on my record. Each count was a sentence of 2-4 years in state prison. I was looking at 2 counts which could have sent me to jail for a maximum of 8 years. The DA was trying to offer me a lesser misdemeanor charge and Mr. Esfandi advised me to deny their offer and he assured me of a better outcome. MY CASE WAS DISMISSED! I told my girlfriend this is a blessing from God, and she said no it wasn’t, you had a great lawyer! Thank you Seppi for doing an outstanding job. You saved my life!
Criminal Defense Help
- One‑In‑Four Americans If you are one of the four Americans with a criminal record, you may run into obstacles in your job search. Surveys suggest that an alarming 92% of employers conducted criminal records checks on some job candidates, and 73% conducted criminal background checks on all candidates. An estimated one in four Americans has... Read More »
- What crimes are “Deportable Crimes”? When it comes deporting an immigrant out of the United States, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) authorities are guided first and foremost by security concerns. So, what exactly is the basis for a person to be deported from the country? List of Deportable Crimes Here is the list of... Read More »
- The Defendant Must be Competent A person cannot be tried or adjudged to punishment while that person is mentally incompetent. With ‘Competency to Stand Trial’, a defendant is mentally incompetent if, as a result of a mental disorder or developmental disability, or other condition, the defendant is unable to understand the nature of the criminal... Read More »
- Nationwide Drugged Driving Fatalities For the first time, there are now more drivers killed that are positive for drugs than those who were positive for alcohol. Nationwide, 43% of drivers that were tested in fatal crashes had used drugs, eclipsing the 37% who tested above the legal limit for alcohol in 2015, according to a... Read More »
- Being stopped by the police can occur anywhere, any time, when least expected. That’s why it’s very important to know your rights as a citizen regarding interaction with law enforcement officers. In this article we will discuss 10 basic rules for dealing with police encounters: Don’t get angry. Always keep your cool and be calm.... Read More »