This was the first time that I had to choose an attorney for anything. I am very thankful that I end up choosing Seppi Esfandi. The outcome of my brothers case was perfect and beyond fair with no jail time! I believe that without Seppi, my brother would had definitely been charged with a felony and served jail time. My family is extremely pleased with the professionalism that the Law Office of Seppi Esfandi had provided during the case. The paralegal, Jorge, was very friendly, professional, and I could immediately tell that they cared about our family situation. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN!
Criminal Defense Help
- Witness Testimony When law enforcement officers in Los Angeles and throughout California, are looking to solve a crime, they often rely heavily on statements from eyewitnesses. Such testimony has been long held by judges, juries and prosecutors as some of the most solid evidence. However, it is being shown that eyewitness testimony is not always... Read More »
- Road Rage is Deadly Road rage often boils down to an accident or some kind of confrontation between drivers. These confrontations have a tendency to turn violent. For example, if a driver “cuts off” or quickly maneuvers into another driver’s lane, the driver who was cut off may follow the other driver closely to a... Read More »
- Should I take a Field Sobriety Test? After reading question after question regarding field sobriety tests and whether or not they are necessary to take, I took it upon myself to answer these questions here. In short, no. It is not required to take a field sobriety test if you get pulled over for a... Read More »
- Drinking and Driving Car crashes remain the leading cause of death for teens. Graduation is a time for celebration, but this also brings in the loss of rational decision making. Couple this with reckless, wild behavior, lack of experience driving, impaired motor skills, and distraction from a carload of friends, and you have a perfect... Read More »
- Recreational and Medical Marijuana Laws As of 2017, eight states and the District of Columbia have legalized recreational use of cannabis among adults, including Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, and Nevada. In terms of demographics, this means one in five American adults can legally ingest cannabis as they please under state law. Furthermore,... Read More »