Meeting with Seppi Esfandi was the first step in the right direction after a big setback. He is professional, honest, generous, and has passion for what he does. He quickly and effectively answered every single question I had regarding my case and went above and beyond to help me. Esfandi did not stop fighting for me until he saw results in my case – I am so appreciative and grateful for all of his dedication and passion.
Criminal Defense Help
- What is Early Intervention? Early intervention refers to the window of time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed, usually at their arraignment. A well-connected, seasoned criminal defense attorney can contact the prosecuting agency and convince them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s... Read More »
- Driving Under the Influence in California requires that the defendant attend 2 hearings. In this article we will be discussing the DUI DMV hearing. A DMV DUI hearing in California is an administrative hearing held at the DMV office, and is completely separate from the hearing held in criminal court. Ten Days to Request a... Read More »
- The Burden of Proof In Criminal Law, the ‘People’ represented by the District Attorney must prove a defendant’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt in order to obtain a conviction of the crime. The prosecution must divulge to the criminal defense attorney all relevant discovery material well in advance, including the evidence they intend to bring... Read More »
- Former Los Angeles Sheriff Lee Baca stands in front of an overcrowded Los Angeles jail cell. He was sentenced to three years in federal prison on May 12th, 2017 for attempting to cover up evidence of inmate abuse during an FBI investigation. Corruption and Inmate Abuse In 2011, the FBI started a covert investigation into... Read More »
- Crimes Over the Internet The term “cybercrime” often evokes an image of someone in a foreign country hacking a major government agency when, in reality, cybercrime in California covers a wide range of conduct. This is in addition to any federal crimes that can be committed using the Internet. Common Types of Cybercrime Accessing a... Read More »