Seppi was the first attorney I have ever hired and will be the only one I ever hire! My kids father was looking at 4 years prison and he got him down to 180 days and back to probation. So instead of prison time he is staying in county to only serve around 90 days. There were more then one cases and even though Seppi could’ve have charged more to help extra he made sure the other case was done right. He was very attentive and caring and didn’t have very bad pricing considering. Thank you so much Seppi!
Criminal Defense Help
- Intent is Everything A key element of an auto theft crime is what an offender intends to do with the vehicle after taking it. Typically, an offender is guilty of auto theft when he takes the vehicle of another with the intention of permanently depriving him of it. Deciding later to keep the property an... Read More »
- What crimes are “Deportable Crimes”? When it comes deporting an immigrant out of the United States, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) authorities are guided first and foremost by security concerns. So, what exactly is the basis for a person to be deported from the country? List of Deportable Crimes Here is the list of... Read More »
- What happens if I plead “Guilty”? You are giving up your constitutional rights: The right to a fair jury trial. The right to testify on your own defense, or to remain silent. The right to cross examine any witnesses. The right to appeal. Arraignment From a strategic perspective, during your arraignment, you should always plead... Read More »
- DUI and Alcohol California Vehicle Code 23152(b) makes it illegal to drive with a BAC of 0.08% or higher. Also California won’t tolerate any amount of alcohol (specifically, 0.01% BAC or higher) for drivers who are younger than 21 years old. Drivers who are found to have a lower BAC can still be charged with... Read More »
- The War on Drugs Continues Despite plenty of strong evidence proving that the “War on Drugs” is a complete and utter failure, according to the FBI’s new Uniform Crime Report, more than 1.57 million arrests for drug law violations were made in 2016, a 5.63% increase over the previous year. Over three times more drug... Read More »