Seppi and Shaun were by far the nicest people I have dealt with. I had a complicated situation with terrible prosecutors thinking just because I had a DUI, it automatically makes me a loser, a drunk, a terrible person – we all make mistakes. Seppi was able to get my case dismissed at one courthouse, and at the second was able to have me get the minimum sentence. I was scared from the get-go, but he was very supportive, especially after my mom passed. I would recommend Seppi and the Firm to my family/friends (heaven forbid they ever end up in my situation).
Criminal Defense Help
- What happens if I plead “Guilty”? You are giving up your constitutional rights: The right to a fair jury trial. The right to testify on your own defense, or to remain silent. The right to cross examine any witnesses. The right to appeal. Arraignment From a strategic perspective, during your arraignment, you should always plead... Read More »
- Hate Crime: Defined as a Bias The main purpose of hate crime laws, as incorporated under various California Penal Code sections, is to deter threats, violence and other violations, including civil rights violations, against an individual, based on the individual’s real or perceived characteristics, against which the defendant holds some bias. It is this “bias”,... Read More »
- Criminal Defense Lawyers: The Good and The Bad After being arrested, you may find yourself going through the arduous task of hiring a criminal defense attorney. After contacting several, you may be asking yourself “How can some attorneys charge as little as $699 while others charge as much as $10,000?” Unsurprisingly, the answer is the... Read More »
- California Bail Bonds Let’s face it, jail is a dangerous place. If your loved one needs help getting out of jail in these Southern California counties: Los Angeles County Riverside County Ventura County San Bernardino County Orange County We are more than happy to assist you. CALL NOW FOR ASSISTANCE: 844-776‑5291 Esfandi Law Firm can... Read More »
- Witness Testimony When law enforcement officers in Los Angeles and throughout California, are looking to solve a crime, they often rely heavily on statements from eyewitnesses. Such testimony has been long held by judges, juries and prosecutors as some of the most solid evidence. However, it is being shown that eyewitness testimony is not always... Read More »