Seppi was awesome. He will answer his phone at 10pm on a Saturday or any other time you need him. The decision to hire him was obvious. I’ve never been in legal trouble before and he made me feel very comfortable and assured throughout the entire situation. I actually relocated to northern California before the case ended and he was able to handle everything for me from a distance. I did not have to fly back to LA once. As far as LA lawyers go I found him priced at the going rate and money very well spent. I cannot not speak for more serious offenders, but for my situation, it was perfect.
Criminal Defense Help
- What is an “Accessory”? Accessory to a crime after the fact means that you helped somebody after that person committed a felony with the intention that they escape punishment. It is a less serious charge than to help somebody in the planning or commission of a felony crime, but it is still a serious charge.... Read More »
- What happens if I plead “Guilty”? You are giving up your constitutional rights: The right to a fair jury trial. The right to testify on your own defense, or to remain silent. The right to cross examine any witnesses. The right to appeal. Arraignment From a strategic perspective, during your arraignment, you should always plead... Read More »
- Shoplifting in California It often seems like a minor crime – just a two dollar candy bar or something small can’t hurt that much, right? However, shoplifting tends to have a ripple effect on other consumers and the rest of the economy. Experts estimate that each American family pays a “crime tax” of about $500... Read More »
- DUI and Alcohol California Vehicle Code 23152(b) makes it illegal to drive with a BAC of 0.08% or higher. Also California won’t tolerate any amount of alcohol (specifically, 0.01% BAC or higher) for drivers who are younger than 21 years old. Drivers who are found to have a lower BAC can still be charged with... Read More »
- Don’t Panic Being arrested for solicitation is embarrassing. That’s why you need to be represented by an attorney that has the legal experience to get a charge of solicitation dismissed or reduced, and protect your reputation. Solicitation is the crime of seeking, agreeing, or engaging in prostitution. In other words, the person asks for, and... Read More »