Culver City DUI Attorney
Culver City DUI Defense
Have you recently been arrested for DUI in Culver City? You need to contact a reputable DUI attorney ASAP who can help guide you through the DUI process and help you build a strong case that minimizes your penalties, fines, and even jail time.
Call Seppi Esfandi now at 844-776‑5291 for your free consultation.
Here’s what Esfandi Law Group offers:
- A consistent winning track record
- Defense by a top-rated Criminal Law Expert with more than 21 years of experience
- Aggressive, creative, and effective defense strategies
- Constant communication and availability
Seppi Esfandi is an expert, affordable Culver City DUI Attorney who has over 20 years of successful practice.
Here are three things a DUI defense attorney can do to your charges:
- Have them dropped – Now, while this is not easy to do, in some cases, your DUI defense lawyer may be able to get your DUI charges dropped before you even get to trial. They make this possible by getting key evidence thrown out. Since the burden of proof falls on the prosecutor, if the key evidence is thrown out, there is no case.
- Have them dismissed – Your DUI defense attorney can get the case dismissed by finding flaws the prosecutor has during the trial. If your DUI lawyer can discredit the evidence enough, they can ask the judge to dismiss the case.
- Have them reduced – While this is usually the last resort for your DUI defense lawyer, they can help you negotiate a bargain that will help get your DUI charges reduced.
Should You Challenge a DUI in Culver City?
You should always challenge a DUI charge against you.
Most people, whether they are scared, uneducated, or unrepresented, would rather take a guilty plea than challenge a DUI charge. It’s important to know that a DUI charge does not necessitate a DUI conviction, especially when you work with a DUI attorney. There are a number of other reasons you could have been driving recklessly, or that made you fail field sobriety tests — this is where your DUI attorney comes in to help sift through the evidence against you and build a strong case in your favor. Considering that a DUI conviction can cost you a ton of money and (jail) time, it is a wise decision to get the best defense possible by having the best Culver City DWI lawyers look through your case.
How Can A DUI Defense Attorney Help You?
Now you may be questioning whether hiring a DUI defense lawyer is worth it or not. Let me let you in on a little secret. The DUI legal process is complex and can get confusing, particularly for someone who does not understand all the legal mumbo jumbo. However, a DWI attorney can help you solve this predicament and help you secure a better outcome, lower fines, fewer points on your driver’s license, help you stay out of jail, and so on. That’s because a top-rated Culver City DUI lawyer understands the ins and outs of how Culver City handles its DUI cases and can help you have an edge that you would not otherwise have if you chose to represent yourself. They have strategies under their belt that they can effectively use to defend your DUI case.
Hire a DUI Attorney
Don’t wait another minute if you’re facing DUI charges. Contact Seppi Esfandi today. Esfandi specializes in early intervention — which refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed.
The earlier a skilled DUI attorney intervenes, the higher your chances are of a favorable outcome. This is because it allows the attorney ample time to collect evidence and data surrounding the case, call witnesses and solicit testimony while also being prepared to respond to whatever the prosecution throws your way in real-time.
All of these factors lead to lower fines, lessened charges, less or no jail time, and so forth. Seppi Esfandi is an expert criminal defense lawyer who fights for his clients’ rights and freedoms and works to poke holes in the prosecution’s case, convincing the judge there is not sufficient evidence to charge his clients. To learn more about Seppi Esfandi can help you fight your Culver City DUI case:
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key