Since 2010, Jorge Guerrero has worked alongside many experienced criminal defense attorneys on countless cases in Los Angeles. Mr. Guerrero is empathetic, insightful, and great at making clients feel at ease during times of difficulty and uncertainty.
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key