I was in a truly terrible situation and had called several law firms who offered me no hope and also were more interested in money than my personal situation. When I called the Law Office of Seppi Esfandi I spoke with Jorge and IMMEDIATELY knew I was with the right people. Jorge was very compassionate and reassuring that Seppi would do the best job possible. Not only did he do the best job but he has gone and continues to go ABOVE and BEYOND the call of duty for me. When the day came to find out what would happen regarding employment situation.. they let me know that they were leaning towards letting me go but what changed their mind to at least speak to me face to face before making a final choice? Seppi’s Letter. Seppi – with my hand over my humble heart…THANK YOU.
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key