I can only sing the praises of Seppi and his lawyers and paralegals! My young friend got into an unfortunate bind, unjustified..but nonetheless he needed legal help. He used YELP to find Seppi. When he went to see them to explain the problem, they were easily able to get his case dismissed. They were very helpful and compassionate at every stage. He worked with George, who was wonderful. Then a few days ago this same young man had to be in court for a speeding ticket. George had recommended that we get several character reference letters, which we did. But once we were in court I realized that perhaps we were out of our depths to try to get the misdemeanors reduced to infractions…we really needed a lawyer to be taken seriously. All of the sudden, a young lawyer from the office, Scott, appeared. It was a serendipitous mistake that he was there, but he stayed to help us. It took some patience, but Scott was able to get us a great deal so this young man would not end up with anything on his record. Scott is only one year out of law school but I was impressed with his knowledge and his attitude and encouragement and his compassion. I highly recommend this office to anyone who needs legal help/advice!!
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key