Alhambra Criminal Defense Attorney
Immediate Advice and Counsel
We are dedicated to ensuring the rights and freedom of our clients are protected and defended from beginning till the end. Regardless of whether you are currently under investigation for criminal behavior, or have been arrested and have a pending court date, we will do our utmost to help you resolve your case favorably, with the goal of keeping your criminal record clean.
From the moment you call, you’ll get immediate advice and counsel.
FREE Case Review: 844-776‑5291
What We Offer
Over the years, we have developed a unique business model for our clients:
- Round the clock support. Even if you don’t legal problems currently, Keep our number handy in your phone, because you never know when you’ll need it! We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s an emergency situation, or special court appearances, our team is always connected to the case and available for you.
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of the cases entrusted to us, therefore we strictly observe the rules of lawyer-client ethics and protect your personal data. You can be sure that the information provided to us will not be publicly available to anyone, and we can even work to expunge charges, and we can even seal your records for the future.
- Individual approach. Each criminal case involves the development of a unique criminal defense strategy, which is based on a comprehensive learning of all aspects of the evidence, police report, and the prosecution’s case. The strategies of the defense and prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information and the nuances of the case. We stay ahead of the game with diligent, yet aggressive tactics.
- Reasonable prices. We understand that few people have thousands of dollars put away to hire an attorney, especially when life‑changing crises happen. Money should not come in the way when hiring an attorney, so we try very hard to work with your budget. We offer payment plans as a courtesy, work with several legal lenders and at our discretion make our quality representation accessible to most folks.
The Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi prides itself on providing quality legal representation, not on quantity. This means each case is treated with the level of attention it deserves.
We Know Our Opponents
Alhambra prosecutors can be relentless in their efforts to convict suspected criminals. They have deep resources and will use them to bring any evidence they can against you. We have long-standing, professional relationships with the Judges and District Attorneys. We don’t shy away from any case, whether you are facing a misdemeanor, felony, federal or state charge, we have the experience and connections inside and outside the courtroom needed to help you avoid the upending experience of facing a guilty verdict, conviction and a jail or prison sentence.
Here’s a list of crimes we handle.
The first step to ensuring your freedom by winning your case is to call us with a confidential call, and explain the details about the case. We will ask you specific questions that will help us get an understanding of where the case stands. We can assist in bail bonds, if needed and if you retain our services, we will start working on your case immediately. But the first step is to call us now at 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Early Intervention is the Key
Early Intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed. We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
At your arraignment you will be informed of the charges against you and will be asked enter a plea of either: guilty, not guilty, or no contest. During arraignment the judge will also determine the specifics of your bail, or grant you permission to leave on your own recognizance.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi is an Alhambra criminal defense attorney who is an Expert in Criminal Law. He is one of only 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold this coveted distinction and is ranked among the top 5% of attorneys in Alhambra. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and graduated from the highly revered UCLA School of Law. He has experience defending an array of crimes including, but not limited to: DUI, fraud, sexual offenses, juvenile cases and theft.
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key