Pomona Criminal Defense Attorney
The Importance of Hiring a Lawyer
Were you arrested, or are you under investigation for a crime in Pomona, Ca? Was your loved one arrested for a crime in Pomona? A criminal arrest affects your career, family and freedom. We will ensure your rights are protected and defended.
Regardless of whether you are currently under investigation for criminal behavior, or you are simply curious of criminal laws regarding a situation, we will do our utmost to help you resolve a case in your favor, thus keeping your criminal record clean.
FREE Case Review: 310-274-6529
What We Offer
Over the years, we have developed a unique business model for our clients:
- Round the clock support. We understand that legal problems are stressful. Whatever happens, we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s an emergency situation, or special court appearances, our team is always connected to the case and available for you.
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of matters entrusted to us, therefore we strictly abide by the rules of lawyer-client ethics in criminal law. We can even expunge your charges, and seal your record to protect your future.
- Individual approach. Each case we receive involves the development of a distinct defense strategy, which depends on all aspects of the police report, evidence, and the prosecution. The strategies of the defense and prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information. We stay ahead of the game with diligent, yet aggressive tactics.
- Reasonable prices. Many Los Angeles area attorneys require payment that is too high for most clients. Other attorneys charge a flat rate, and do not spend the time or energy to properly defend you as a client. In our office you can get a team of experts that specialize in criminal defense for a very reasonable rate. We even have financing available.
The Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi prides itself on providing quality legal representation, not on quantity. This means each case is treated with the level of attention it deserves.
We Handle All Criminal Cases
Pomona prosecutors can be relentless in their efforts to convict suspected criminals. We don’t shy away from any case, whether you are facing a misdemeanor, felony, federal or state charge, we have the experience and connections inside and outside the courtroom needed to help you avoid the upending experience of facing a guilty verdict, conviction and a jail or prison sentence.
Here’s a list of crimes we handle.
The first step to ensuring your freedom by winning your case is to call us with a confidential call, and explain the details about the case. We will ask you specific questions that will help us get an understanding of where the case stands. We can assist in bail bonds, if needed and if you retain our services, we will start working on your case immediately. But the first step is to call us now at 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Early Intervention is Best
The earlier you retain counsel the better, because there is something called ‘Early Intervention“. Early intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed. We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
At your arraignment you will be informed of the charges against you and will be asked enter a plea of either: guilty, not guilty, or no contest. During arraignment the judge will also determine the specifics of your bail, or grant you permission to leave on your own recognizance.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles criminal defense lawyer who has been awarded the coveted distinction of Expert in Criminal Law. He is one of only 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold this distinction and is ranked among the top 5% of attorneys in Los Angeles.
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key