Redondo Beach Criminal Defense Attorney
Hire the Best Redondo Beach Defense Team
If you are like many of our clients, you have probably never been in serious trouble with the law before, and never imagined that one day you would be searching for a Redondo Beach criminal defense attorney. Redondo Beach prosecutors are infamous for being ‘tough on crime’, and they have deep resources to follow through with a case till they get what they want—a conviction. You don’t want to be caught up in a system that has been exposed for it’s many faults and corruption, resulting in mass incarceration for those unfortunate ones whom did not retain a proper criminal defense team.
We’re dedicated to protecting and safeguarding your freedom and future. We will aggressively defend you from beginning to end, allowing you to experience the best possible outcome. Our goal is to keep your criminal record clean!
Interested in Beating Your Case? Call Us Now 310-274-6529
What You’ll Get
Every client who contacts our firm will speak directly to our Criminal Defense Team and receive immediate counsel . As a small, specialized firm, we believe in a customized approach to each criminal case. There is no cookie cutter defense.
- Proactive Counsel. Many criminal defense attorneys will treat their clients as a number, thus taking on a reactive approach to defending their clients. We guarantee this is NOT WHAT WE DO! We’re a passionate, dedicated team that will go the extra mile for you when you need it most. Our goal is to win the case, protect your freedom, and keep your record clean.
- Round the clock support. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s an emergency situation, or special court appearances, we’re always connected to the case and available for you.
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of the cases entrusted to us, therefore we strictly observe the rules of lawyer-client ethics and protect your personal data. You can be sure that the information provided to us will not be publicly available to anyone, and we can even work to expunge charges, and we can even seal your records for the future.
- Individual approach. Each criminal case involves the development of a unique criminal defense strategy, which is based on a comprehensive learning of all aspects of the evidence, police report, and the prosecution’s case. The strategies of the defense and prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information and the nuances of the case. We stay ahead of the game with diligent, yet aggressive tactics.
- Reasonable prices. We understand that few people have thousands of dollars put away to hire an attorney, especially when life‑changing crises happen. Money should not come in the way when hiring an attorney, so we try very hard to work with your budget. We offer payment plans as a courtesy, work with several legal lenders and at our discretion make our quality representation accessible to most folks.
Please feel free to keep our number handy in your phone contacts under “Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi”, because you never know when you’ll need it!
We Know Our Opponents
Redondo Beach prosecutors are relentless in their efforts to convict suspected criminals. They have deep resources and will use them to bring any evidence they can against you in the courtroom.
Rest assured, we have long-standing, professional relationships with the Judges and District Attorneys of West Hollywood criminal courts. We have the experience inside and outside the courtroom needed to help you avoid the upending experience of facing a guilty verdict, conviction and a jail or prison sentence.
With your life, future, and reputation on the line, you don’t want to trust just anyone to protect you.
We Handle All Criminal Cases
From DUIs to sex crimes to domestic violence, Attorney Seppi Esfandi will start working on your case from the very beginning. Who you choose to represent you in court matters. If you do not feel like you can fully trust an attorney to represent you well in front of aggressive prosecutors, the relationship may not work out. We know the law. We know the key players in the courtroom. Our job, then, is to learn as much about you and your case as possible, so we can craft a defense that fully protects your rights.
Whether you are facing a felony or a misdemeanor charge, the only person who will care about your fate in court that can help you is your criminal defense lawyer. We exclusively handle criminal defense cases, and have never prosecuted! Two decades of dedicated criminal defense makes our team uniquely qualified to help you through a tremendously difficult time.
From the moment you call, you’ll get immediate advice and counsel.
FREE Case Review: 310-274-6529
Early Intervention is the Key
Early Intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed. We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
At your arraignment you will be informed of the charges against you and will be asked enter a plea of either: guilty, not guilty, or no contest. During arraignment the judge will also determine the specifics of your bail, or grant you permission to leave on your own recognizance.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi is one of only 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold the coveted distinction of a ‘Criminal Law Expert’ and is ranked among the top attorneys in California. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and graduated from the highly revered UCLA School of Law.
Call Now 310-274-6529, for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key