California Legal Services
Why Choose Us?
In 2010, Seppi Esfandi earned the rare distinction of being deemed a Certified Specialist Attorney by the State of California in Los Angeles.
2021 - People v. A.G.Robbery, Petty Theft (PC 211)DISMISSED
2021 - People v. M.C.Domestic Violence (PC 273.5)DISMISSED, RECORD SEALED
2023 - People v. A.D.Attempted Murder, Felony Assault (PC 664)CASE WON
2023 - People v. E.L.Assault with a Deadly Weapon (PC 245a1)DISMISSED
2023 - People v. M.M.DUI & Driving with Suspended License DISMISSED
2023 - People v. A.A.Possession of Marijuana for Sale (HS 11359)DISMISSED
2022 - People v. D.C.Felony Theft w/ Strike Prior, Facing 7 YEARS!PROBATION
2022 - People v. C.H.Felony DUI with Great Bodily Injury (VC 23153)REDUCED TO MISDEMEANOR
A Message from Attorney Seppi Esfandi
I’m Los Angeles Attorney Seppi Esfandi. For over 22 years, my law firm has helped people with their legal problems in Greater LA, Orange County, and beyond. I realize that when you’re calling me, you’re in a bind and need someone who will support you through thick and thin. Ever since graduating from University of California Los Angeles Law School, I've helped people get their cases dismissed, and their money/damages recovered. We're always available to speak with you and look forward to hearing from you soon!
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key