Bellflower Criminal Defense Attorney
The Importance of Criminal Defense
An experienced criminal attorney plays a critical role in getting the best possible outcome for anyone charged with a crime in Bellflower. The criminal defense attorney must understand how the prosecution intends to present the case in order to counter the evidence against you. Having criminal law experts such as investigators or reconstruction specialists on staff or retainer means that the defense attorney independently can investigate the evidence being used to support the charges and will almost always discover flaws in the case. We work tirelessly to protect your rights and freedom.
We’re dedicated to protecting and safeguarding your freedom and future. We will aggressively defend you from beginning to end, allowing you to experience the best possible outcome. Our goal is to keep your criminal record clean!
Interested in Beating Your Case? Call Us Now 844-776‑5291
The first step to ensuring your freedom by winning your case is to call us with a confidential call, and explain the details about the case. We will ask you specific questions that will help us get an understanding of where the case stands. We can assist in bail bonds, if needed and if you retain our services, we will start working on your case immediately. But the first step is to call us now at 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
What We Offer
Over the years, we have developed a unique business model. When you are our client, we promise to provide the following:
- Proactive Counsel. We’re a passionate team that will go the extra mile for you when you need it most. Rather than taking a ‘reactive approach’, waiting for the prosecution to make an offer, we aggressively investigate, looking for any holes in the DA’s case. Our goal is to win. We want to protect your freedom and future much like a family member.
- Round the clock support. Whatever happens, we are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s special court appearances or an emergency situation, our defense team is always connected to the case and available for you. Please feel free to keep our number handy in your phone contacts under “Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi”, because you never know when you’ll need it!
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of the cases entrusted to us, therefore we strictly observe the rules of lawyer-client ethics and protect your personal data. You can be sure that the information provided to us will not be publicly available to anyone, and we can even work to expunge charges, and seal your records for the future.
- Individual approach. Each criminal case involves the development of a unique criminal defense strategy, which is based on a comprehensive learning of all aspects of the evidence, police report, and the prosecution’s case. The strategies of the defense and prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information and the nuances of the case. We stay ahead of the game with creative, diligent, and aggressive tactics.
- Reasonable prices. We understand that few people have thousands of dollars put away to hire an attorney, especially when life‑changing crises happen. Money should not come in the way when hiring an attorney, so we try very hard to work with your budget. We offer payment plans as a courtesy, work with several legal lenders and at our discretion make our quality representation accessible to most folks.
The Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi prides itself on providing quality legal representation, not on quantity. This means each case is treated with the level of attention it deserves.
We Handle All Criminal Cases
Bellflower law enforcement agencies and prosecutors can be relentless in their efforts to convict suspected criminals. We don’t shy away from any case, whether you are facing a misdemeanor, felony, federal or state charge, we have the experience and connections inside and outside the courtroom needed to help you avoid the upending experience of facing a guilty verdict, conviction and a jail or prison sentence.
Here’s a list of crimes we handle.
Don’t Ever Talk to the Police
It is important for anyone who has been arrested for a criminal offense in Bellflower to refrain from talking to the police or any authorities without a proper criminal attorney. Law enforcement officers will try to get a person to make admissions and they are very good at their jobs–they are permitted to lie to the suspect and misrepresent the evidence, among other tactics. It is crucial to assert your right to remain silent and wait for the arrival of your counsel.
Early Intervention is Best
The earlier you retain counsel the better, because there is something called ‘Early Intervention“. Early intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed.
We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles criminal defense attorney who is an Expert in Criminal Law. He is one of only 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold this coveted distinction and is ranked among the top attorneys in Los Angeles. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and graduated from the highly revered UCLA School of Law. He has experience defending an array of crimes including, but not limited to: DUI, fraud, sexual offenses, juvenile cases and theft.
Give Yourself a Fighting Chance Against Criminal Charges!
Free Consultation Now: 844-776‑5291
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key