Hit and Run Lawyer
Los Angeles Hit and Run Accidents are Common
Hit and Run accidents (Hit & Run in California, VC 20001-20002) happen in the Greater Los Angeles area more often than you would think. In fact, they happen every 18 minutes on average in Los Angeles County alone. Moreover, 50 percent of all traffic incidents in Los Angeles County are hit-and-run cases.
Don’t Worry, Just Call Us
Being in a traffic accident is overwhelming. It is understandable that you are scared after an accident and panic sets in and you leave the scene. Perhaps you were late for an important appointment. Perhaps you were scared what would happen to you. There are a number of reasons why panic and fear overshadow common sense at the moment.
So, what is your next move? That’s an easy one:
Call Us: 310-274-6529
Completely Free and Confidential Review
Perhaps the most basic principle underlying the lawyer-client relationship is that communications are kept confidential. This means that we cannot reveal your oral or written statements to anyone, including prosecutors, employers, friends, or family members, without your consent. You can rest assured that our law firm will keep your information 100% secure.
Expert, Defense for Los Angeles Hit and Run
Mr. Esfandi has over 20 years of experience defending people charged with hit-and-run offenses. While serving as Criminal Defense Attorney in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties, he has retained a 95% success rate. Feel free to google “Seppi Esfandi” and check his reviews on any site.
We know that hit-and-run crimes can be emotionally taxing on you and your family. We will work directly with you and keep you informed about the proceedings of your case while alleviating any concerns you may have, 100% of the way.
Some Examples of Los Angeles Hit and Run
- You hit a parked car, and drove away without telling anyone
- You hit a pole, and drove away without reporting it
- You hit another moving vehicle, and fled the scene
- You hit a person, and fled the scene
For More Information, please visit Hit and Run in California:
• Vehicle Code Section 20001 & 20002 – Hit and Run in California
Los Angeles Hit and Run Lawyer, Seppi Esfandi
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles Criminal Defense Attorney who is a Specialist in Criminal Law with over 20 years of defending hit and run suspects. Mr. Esfandi is one of only 70 hand-picked attorney to hold the coveted distinction of being an Expert and is ranked among the top attorneys in Los Angeles. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and attended the revered UCLA School of Law.
Call Us: 310‑274‑6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key