U.S. Criminal Law Library
U.S. Federal Crimes
Find out more about the crime you are being charged with from our extensive legal library. Each article explains the definition of the charge, potential penalties and how to defend oneself against these charges. Please do not hesitate to contact us at 310‑274‑6529 if you have any additional questions.
State level: California State Crimes.
- Federal Internet Crime
- Federal Insider Trading
- Federal Money Laundering
- Federal False Statements
- Federal Mail Fraud
- Federal Healthcare Fraud
- Fraud by Wire, Radio and Television
- Theft, Embezzlement or Misapplication of Funds
- Federal Tax Evasion
- Financial Institution & Mortgage Fraud
- Federal Cybercrime
- Public Corruption: Bribery
- Ponzi Scheme
- Racketeering & Corrupt Organizations
- Federal Child Pornography Laws
- Grand Jury Investigation
- Federal Drug Trafficking
- Federal White Collar Defense: 5k1 Motion
- Federal Anti-Kickback Laws
HOW DO FEDERAL CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS WORK?
DON’T LET THE POLICE ACCESS YOUR SMARTPHONE
WHAT TO DO IF THE POLICE KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR
Seppi Esfandi is an Expert in Criminal Law who has over 21 years of practice defending a variety of criminal cases.
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key