Encino Criminal Defense Attorney
Encino Criminal Defense You Can Trust
Getting arrested for a criminal offense or even going through a criminal investigation is a very stressful and terrifying affair. It makes things look a little bleak, especially if you think of the consequences you could be facing if you get convicted.
If you get a criminal offense, you may be facing heft fines, community service, or even jail. What is worse than being convicted for a criminal charge you appear permanently on your criminal record. This can have devastating consequences for you in the long run as you may have problems getting a job or even insurance in the future.
So how do you get a criminal charge in Encino? Well, it may involve misdemeanors, felonies, and federal crimes such as domestic violence, theft, assault battery, drug possession, or DUIs.
Thus if you happen to be facing criminal charges in Encino, your first move should be contacting an Encino criminal defense lawyer. Once you are arrested for criminal charges, you want to exercise your right to remain silent until you are booked at the LAPD West Valley police station or any other local police station. You then want to take advantage of your right to contact an Encino criminal defense attorney before you are interrogated by the police.
FREE Case Review: 844-776‑5291
From the moment you call, you’ll get immediate advice and counsel:
What We Offer
Over the years, we have developed a unique business model for our clients:
- Round the clock support. Please feel free to keep our number handy in your phone contacts under “Seppi Esfandi”, because you never know when you’ll need it! We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether it’s an emergency situation, or special court appearances, we’re always connected to the case and available for you.
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of the cases entrusted to us, therefore we strictly observe the rules of lawyer-client ethics and protect your personal data. You can be sure that the information provided to us will not be publicly available to anyone, and we can even work to expunge charges, and we can even seal your records for the future.
- Individual approach. Each criminal case involves the development of a unique criminal defense strategy, which is based on a comprehensive learning of all aspects of the evidence, police report, and the prosecution’s case. The strategies of the defense and prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information and the nuances of the case. We stay ahead of the game with diligent, yet aggressive tactics.
- Reasonable prices. We understand that few people have thousands of dollars put away to hire an attorney, especially when life‑changing crises happen. Money should not come in the way when hiring an attorney, so we try very hard to work with your budget. We offer payment plans as a courtesy, work with several legal lenders and at our discretion make our quality representation accessible to most folks.
You need to remember, that when you are arrested for a criminal charge in Encino, the police are not on your side. It is their job to figure out if you are guilty, and they are not obligated to tell you the truth during interrogation. They will stretch the truth or try to intimidate to get a confession.
Thus even if you think you are innocent, it is not a good idea to be in a police interrogation room without an Encino criminal defense lawyer by your side. Getting an Encino criminal defense attorney as soon as possible by your side is your best option to ensure you get the best case scenario from your trial.
Choosing to represent yourself when you are facing criminal charges is not a good idea. You may be tempted to do this to save money, or perhaps you think you are innocent. Hence you think you cannot be convicted.
However, remember if you get convicted for a criminal charge, you may be facing expensive fines or even jail time. Thus with your freedom, reputation, or even your future jobs on the line, you want to ensure that you have the best Encino criminal defense lawyer by your side.
An Encino criminal defense lawyer understands how the Encino prosecution system works and can leverage these skills to help get your charges dropped, dismissed, or even reduced. Furthermore, with their experienced knowledge of the Encino legal system. They can help you navigate the legal system to ensure you fully understand what your legal options are.
Therefore, if you are looking to get an affordable Encino criminal defense attorney, then Esfandi Law Firm is the place you want to call.
Early Intervention is the Key
Early Intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed. We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
Here’s a list of crimes we handle.
At your arraignment you will be informed of the charges against you and will be asked enter a plea of either: guilty, not guilty, or no contest. During arraignment the judge will also determine the specifics of your bail, or grant you permission to leave on your own recognizance.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi has had over 21 years of experience in handling criminal defense cases in Los Angeles. He is the defender you need when you come face to face with criminal charges. Seppi Esfandi has vast experience in handling cases in the Encino area, and here understands how the criminal legal system works in Encino and can comfortably help you navigate it.
Moreover, through his experience working with criminal cases in Los Angeles, he has created numerous contacts with judges and prosecutors in Los Angeles. This put him in a better position to serve as your Encino criminal defense attorney when you are facing criminal charges.
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key