Los Angeles County
JAIL CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Address:||1358 North Wilcox Avenue , Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Hollywood Community Police Station|
|Visiting:||Monday thru Friday (10:00am – 1:00pm), |
Saturday thru Sunday (11:00am to 1:00pm)
This location is a temporary holding jail for the following Hollywood areas: Argyle, Cahuenga Pass, East Hollywood, Fairfax, Hobart, Hollywood, Hollywood Hills, Hollywood & La Brea, Little Armenia, Los Feliz, Melrose District, Mount Olympus, Sierra Vista, Spaulding Square, Sunset Strip, Thai Town, Vine & Willoughby. Arrestees who do not bail out, ‘OR’ out, or get released on their arraignment date will be transferred to an LA County Jail.
HOLLYWOOD JAIL MAILING ADDRESS (after arraignment):
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
It’s important to note that this location is only a temporary holding jail for arrestees until their first court date. Inmates who do not get out of jail will be transferred to LA County jails such as the Twin Towers Facility, the Pitchess Detention Center or the Men’s Central Jail.
Do you need assistance getting someone out of jail and helping them beat their criminal case in Los Angeles? Don’t leave your future in the hands of the courts or just any lawyer, your future and freedom are paramount. CALL US! We are offering you a FREE CONSULTATION.
We Assist in Getting People Out of Jail, CALL NOW: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key