Los Angeles County
Twin Towers Facility
JAIL CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Address:||450 Bauchet St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Los Angeles Sheriff Twin Towers Website|
|Visiting:||Saturday & Sunday (7:30am – 12:45pm) and (2:30pm – 3:45pm) | |
Monday thru Tuesday (9:30am – 12:45pm) and (2:30pm – 5:30pm)
|Capacity:||9,500 male inmates|
The Los Angeles Twin Towers Correctional Facility is a maximum security facility, located at 450 Bauchet Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Built in 1997 in the wake of the Northridge earthquake, which damaged the Hall of Justice (located at 210 West Temple street), the facility is -by ground coverage- the largest jail in the world, with a maximum capacity of 9,500 prisoners, and covering 1.5 million square feet of ground.
There are two main buildings on site: the Medical Services building, where facilities are provided to adequately provide care for inmates suffering from acute medical and mental health problems, and the Medical Center, which houses inmates that require severe health care services. The facility is operated by the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s department, and houses both maximum security inmates and mental health inmates.
If you retain our criminal defense services, we are more than happy to assist in getting your loved one out of jail, protecting their rights and helping keep their criminal record clean.
For more information please see: “How to Get Someone Out of Jail“.
TWIN TOWERS MAILING ADDRESS:
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
NEED A CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY?
We are offering you a FREE CONSULTATION. You’ll receive immediate advice and counsel from one of the top-rated criminal defense teams in the Greater Los Angeles area. If you’re looking to help a loved one, or regain your freedom, beat your case, and keep your criminal record clean, then look no further.
We Assist in Getting People Out of Jail, CALL NOW: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key