Todd Road Jail Facility
JAIL CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Address:||600 South Todd Road, Santa Paula, CA 93060, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Ventura County Sheriff Todd Road Jail Website|
|Visiting:||Ventura County Jail Visiting Information|
The Todd Road Jail is the home of Inmate Services. Inmate Services provides programs available to inmates incarcerated at all Sheriff’s jail facilities. Services offered include Academic & Vocational programs, Substance Abuse & Treatment, Re-entry Planning, Print Shop (vocational and jail industry program), and Religious programs. The programs are geared toward criminogenic factors and cognitive behavioral restructuring in an effort to reduce recidivism..
WE CAN HELP
If you retain our criminal defense services, we are more than happy to assist in getting your loved one out of jail, protecting their rights and helping keep their criminal record clean. For more information please visit our “How to Get Someone Out of Jail Page“.
TODD ROAD JAIL MAILING ADDRESS:
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
Ventura County Jail
P.O. Box 6929
Ventura, CA, 93006
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PDF
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property. For more information on visitation, please see the Ventura County Sheriff Inmate Visitation Page.
Please note that arrestees may be transferred to another facility such as the Ventura County Main Jail.
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A CRIMINAL DEFENSE LAWYER?
Do you need the best criminal defense team to defend yourself or a loved one against criminal charges in Ventura County?
Don’t leave your future or fate in the hands of the corrupt Ventura County criminal justice system. Safeguard your reputation and your freedom. From the moment you call, we’ll give you advice and counsel.
We Assist in Getting People Out of Jail, CALL NOW: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key