West Hollywood Criminal Defense Attorney
West Hollywood Defense Team
If you have been accused of a crime, or arrested in the West Hollywood area, you need a criminal defense team that has long-standing professional relationships with the Judges and District Attorneys.
At the Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi, we are dedicated to protecting and safeguarding your future. We will aggressively defend you from beginning to end, allowing you to experience the best possible outcome. We are dedicated to keeping your criminal record clean!
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
What We Offer
Every client who contacts our firm will speak directly to our Criminal Defense Team and receive immediate counsel . As a small, specialized firm, we believe in a customized approach to each criminal case. There is no cookie cutter defense.
- 24/7 support. When you are in trouble, you need someone you can count on at all times. Whether it’s an emergency situation, or special court appearances, we’re always connected to the case and available for you.
- Confidentiality. We are aware of the importance of the cases entrusted to us, therefore we strictly observe the rules of lawyer-client ethics and protect your personal data. You can be sure that the information provided to us will not be publicly available to anyone, and we can even work to expunge charges, and we can even seal your records for the future.
- Individual approach. Each case we handle involves a unique criminal defense strategy, which is based on a comprehensive learning of every aspect of the evidence and the prosecution’s side of the story. The strategies prosecution can change depending on the receipt of new information and the nuances of the case. We stay ahead of the game with diligence, and a proactive approach.
- Reasonable prices. Money should not come in the way when hiring an attorney, so we try very hard to work with your budget. We offer payment plans as a courtesy, working with several lenders and at our discretion try to make our quality representation accessible to everyone.
You should never represent yourself in court. You would be surprised at what a good defense attorney can do for you.
Here’s our number: 310-274-6529
Keep it handy in your contacts under “Criminal Defense Lawyer Seppi Esfandi”.
Immediate Advice and Counsel
From domestic violence to DUIs to sex crimes, Seppi Esfandi will hit the ground running, working on your case immediately. We promise to treat your case as we would a brother or sister.
Our job is to learn as much about you and your case as possible, so we can craft a defense that fully protects your rights and keeps your freedom and dignity intact. Our reputation and our track record is important to us.
Whether you are facing a felony or misdemeanor, the only person who will care about your fate in court that can help you is your criminal defense attorney. Two decades of dedicated criminal defense makes our team uniquely qualified to help you through a tremendously difficult time.
From the moment you call, you’ll get immediate advice and counsel.
FREE Case Review: 844-776‑5291
We Know Our Opponents
West Hollywood prosecutors can be relentless in their efforts to convict suspected criminals. They have deep resources and will use them to bring any evidence they can against you.
Rest assured, we have long-standing, professional relationships with the Judges and District Attorneys of West Hollywood criminal courts. We have the experience inside and outside the courtroom needed to help you avoid the upending experience of facing a guilty verdict, conviction and a jail or prison sentence.
With your life, future, and reputation on the line, you won’t want to trust just anyone to protect you.
Here’s a list of crimes we handle.
Early Intervention is the Key
Early Intervention refers to the time between a defendant being arrested and their charges being filed. We’re experts at contacting the prosecuting agency and convincing them that there is insufficient evidence to successfully prosecute. By utilizing an early intervention expert it’s possible to have a case dismissed without any effect on one’s criminal record.
At your arraignment you will be informed of the charges against you and will be asked enter a plea of either: guilty, not guilty, or no contest. During arraignment the judge will also determine the specifics of your bail, or grant you permission to leave on your own recognizance.
Why a Criminal Law ‘Expert’?
Seppi Esfandi is a dedicated West Hollywood criminal defense attorney who is an Expert in Criminal Law. He is one of only 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold this coveted distinction and is ranked among the top attorneys in California. Esfandi was born and raised in Los Angeles and graduated from the highly revered UCLA School of Law. He has experience defending an array of crimes including, but not limited to: DUI, fraud, sexual offenses, juvenile cases and theft.
The Esfandi Law Group prides itself on providing quality legal representation, not on quantity. This means each case is treated with the level of attention it deserves.
Call Now 844-776‑5291, for a free consultation.
Los Angeles Bankruptcy:
Aragon Law Offices
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key