Los Angeles Drug Offense Attorney
Seppi Esfandi is a Los Angeles drug offense attorney who is an expert in Criminal Law with over 18 years of experience defending drug-related crimes. Mr. Esfandi is one of 70 hand-picked attorneys to hold the distinction of being an expert and is ranked among the top attorneys in LA. He was born and raised in Los Angeles and attended the revered UCLA School of Law.
Why Choose Seppi Esfandi?
At the Law Offices of Seppi Esfandi we fight for our clients right to defend themselves, and provide vigorous, personalized, and highly effective representation. Our attorneys are educated at prestigious law schools, such as UCLA, and our experts in advocating for people who are accused of crimes. With our highly effective advocacy, experience, and expertise, you will have the edge to win your case, or receive a favorable resolution, ideally with NO JAIL TIME.
Expert, Personal Defense
Mr. Esfandi has lifetimes of experience defending people charged with drug-related offenses. While serving as Deputy Public Defender in Los Angeles and San Bernardino counties and while operating his own firm, Seppi has retained a 99% success rate in pre-trial dispositions. This means that his clients essentially beat their charges, and walked away free to carry on with their lives.
Most attorneys take on so many cases, you become just a number to them. We promise to treat your case as we would a brother or sister’s case. We know that drug-related crimes can be emotionally taxing on you and your family, so we will work directly with you and keep you informed about the proceedings of your case the whole way through, while alleviating any concerns you may have.
Seppi Esfandi has successfully defended hundreds of clients for:
• CA Health & Safety Code 11350 – Possession of a Controlled Substance
• CA Health & Safety Code 11351 – Possession of Drugs for Sale
• CA Health & Safety Code 11352 – Sale/Transport of a Controlled Substance
• CA Health & Safety Code 11357 – Possession of Marijuana
• CA Health & Safety Code 11359 – Possession of Marijuana for Sale
• CA Penal Code 23152(a) – Driving Under the Influence of Drugs
We Want to Help
If you or a loved one is being charged with a drug-related crime, we invite you to contact us immediately for a free case review. Schedule an appointment to meet with us in person, or feel free to submit an evaluation online and we will get in contact with you ASAP. We can provide a free consultation in our Century City office or by phone. Our experienced and attentive attorneys will be sure to fight until the end to reduce or drop your charges completely.
Call Us for a FREE Case Review: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key