Los Angeles County Inmate Search
Men's Central Jail
JAIL CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Address:||441 Bauchet St, Los Angeles, CA 90012, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Los Angeles Sheriff Men’s Central Jail Website|
|Visiting:||Thursday to Sunday (10:00am – 3:00pm) and (5:00pm – 7:00pm)|
|Capacity:||6,750 male inmates|
The Los Angeles County Men’s Central Jail (“MCJ”) is operated by the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department. As the title suggests, only male inmates are housed at this location.
If you’re looking to locate someone in Los Angeles County Jail, please use the LA County Inmate Locator.
Call 310‑274‑6529 if you are looking to hire an attorney.
If you retain our criminal defense services, we are more than happy to assist in getting your loved one out of jail, protecting their rights and helping keep their criminal record clean.
For more information please see: “How to Get Someone Out of Jail“.
MCJ MAILING ADDRESS:
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
It’s important to note that sometimes inmates are transferred to the Twin Towers Facility or the Pitchess Detention Center from the Men’s Central Jail.
GIVE US A CALL
Do you need help beating a criminal case in Los Angeles? Don’t leave your future in the hands of the courts or just any lawyer, your future and freedom are more important than that. Don’t get swept up into the corrupt criminal justice system, CALL US! We are offering you a FREE CONSULTATION. We’re here to help.
We Assist in Getting People Out of Jail, CALL NOW: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key