Los Angeles County
Pasadena, Ca Jail
Call 310‑274‑6529 if you are looking to hire an attorney. Thank you.
JAIL CONTACT INFORMATION:
|Address:||207 Garfield Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, USA (google maps)|
|Website:||Pasadena Police Department Jail Website|
|Visiting:||Monday thru Sunday (1:00pm – 3:00pm)|
The Pasadena California Police Department is a temporary holding substation which serves Los Angeles County. If an arrestee does not bond out, they will likely stay at the jail until their first court date. If a defendant has been convicted and sentenced to county jail time, this facility offers a program called the “fee paying inmate worker program” for those who do not want to stay in the LA County jail system. For more information on the “Pay to Stay” program, please visit the Pasadena Inmate Worker System Website.
PASADENA CA JAIL MAILING ADDRESS (after arraignment):
[INMATE NAME, BOOKING NUMBER]
P.O. Box 86164
Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164
For further instructions on mailing, please view the INMATE MAIL REGULATIONS PAGE
All visitors must provide a government issued photo ID:
- a California driver’s license,
- a California identification card,
- a U.S. Passport,
- an alien registration card, or
- a U.S. military card.
Individuals who are prohibited from visiting inmates include:
- Persons who have been incarcerated in the California state prison,
- Persons on formal probation and do not receive prior permission from the Jail’s unit commander, or
- Persons with an outstanding warrant.
Visitors are prohibited from bringing the following inside the visiting lobby:
- cell phones,
- writing tablets,
- recording devices, or
Please note all visitors are subject to a search of their person and property.
It’s important to note that this location is only a temporary holding jail for arrestees until their first court date. In some instances, inmates are transferred to one of the LA County Main Jails such as the Men’s Central Jail, Twin Towers Facility, Pitchess Detention Center, or in the case of women, the The Century Regional Detention Facility.
NEED FURTHER ASSISTANCE?
Do you need help getting someone out of jail or helping them win a criminal case in Pasadena or the Greater Los Angeles area?
Don’t leave it up to the corrupt Pasadena criminal ‘justice’ system. Your future, freedom and reputation is at stake. We are offering you a FREE CONSULTATION with our expert criminal defense team, as soon as you call.
We Assist in Getting People Out of Jail, CALL NOW: 310-274-6529
How to Win Your Case
We cannot stress enough that you read, understand and follow these 10 basic rules if you are criminally charged or under investigation:
- Don’t ever talk to the police
- Do not discuss your case with anyone
- Everything you tell your lawyer is confidential
- Tell police you need to contact your attorney
- Never consent to any search by the police
- If the police knock on your door, don't answer!
- Realize the consequences of a criminal conviction
- Your lawyer (not you) will contact any witnesses
- Information on your cell phone is evidence
- Early Intervention is the key